View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackreisinger1511 View Post
Could you tell me where you added that text in the startup? I'm having a similar issue where it hangs up after loading the modules. I could get the original civic build to load fine (released 1/25/09) but everything after I can't get to load.
Anthing that you add to the startup.txt file NEEDS to be added after the 'set cmdline' inside the quotes, BUT HAS TO APPEAR BEFORE THE physkeyboard=rhod400 text.

It won't always be necessary to do this, but it is for now
This post has been thanked 1 times.