View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

I had this problem on my stock rom. I always had to manually update and pics were out of date. On this one I haven't had any problems. I went and synced my facebook contacts and everything worked as it should. I am no smarter than any. Right now I am having a hard time deciding between the War rom and this one. The themes are great and I have no real need to go beyond them to customize. I will switch back to Mr. X later tonight and verify that I was able to sync on a fresch install and only sync my contacts. I will note anything that I may need to do special to get it to work. Hopefully it will help out.

Edit: Well I see over on the Official Mighty Rom page they are having a similar problem. I check both of my roms and it also happens. I didn't notice the profile pics because people in my group don't change them too often, but it just happened someone did and I did two practice calls one after updating and one after a restart and both showed the old profile pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Exactly. I give it a 97% perfection rate as well. Maybe if enough of us imply that we are having this issue someone who is smarter than us in this type of stuff will figure out a workaround or even a fix. Hopefully. Well of to work I go. Hopefully when I check back someone will be nice enough to have found a solution. Someone said it could be the dialer used in this ROM that isnt used in 2.1 but nobody seems to know how or has a cab for the 2.1 dialer that is used. So maybe....just maybe someone will be nice enough to find a fix. (My puppy dog eyes)....no facebook profile pics as caller ID pic.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 03-12-2010 at 10:22 PM.