View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:04 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Imagio HSPL Speculation and Q/A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
So the memory leak you all speak of must be with sense then? Reason I ask is I don't have any memory leak that I can tell, but I'm not using sense either. 2.5 makes the screen to damn crowded, I don't see the attraction. If you like to have stuff on the screen why not use mobile shell. It's much more customizable anyway, and imo gives more options.
I go thru phases with what I like and use. Currently a nice clean look with the old style home screen, SPB clock,calendar and weather, very zippy and no mem leaks.
you can have your cake and eat it to with cookies home mod and editor
this way you have sense 2.5 without all the crowd just set it how you want in the editor