View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:18 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
Out of all you rom builders here, nobody is willing to help me out? im a beginner rom builder but far from a newbie, where do i start with this? just think about how hard it was to get help when u first started, please share your knowledge
Despite the fact that it says "touch pro2" in the drop down menu at the top, you still have to drop it down and select it. Then just pick your builds, pick your packages, and create ROM. Or did you have a specific question that I didn't see?

This post has been thanked 1 times.