View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:09 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Doolie View Post
I haven't looked inside yet. The manual shows a sim card slot...[LOOKS INSIDE THE PHONE] ...Nope! It lies. It lies about the front camera and video-calling features too. Thanks for the clear-up. I'm going to try those radios as soon as I get up some nerve. Too many "I unlocked, flashed and then borked my HTC Touch Pro" messages around these boards. Now I see one that says he has the .40.000 SPL like my phone and totally borked it because of Sprint's new built-in relocker protection or something like that. Maybe I won't flash it until I find a stock original unmodified perfect proven tested Sprint-created stock .40.000 ROM image so I can put it back. I hear that ROM isn't out yet. Shoot, I'll dump mine and upload it if you guys tell me how in simple easy clear hold-my-hand steps. I'll trade you for a ROM that's lean mean and easy on the battery.
you must be looking at the wrong manual. there is a gsm touch pro out there and that must be what you're lookin at.
people that post those problems are not paying attention or reading. there's no need to dump anything. you just unlock and flash away. everyone's doin it. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.