View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:08 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon View Post
No one has yet to tell me what difference there is between r9.5 and r10 on the sprint tp2....still waiting....ZzZzZz....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon View Post
I hit the "Thanks" button...lol...thanks for telling me about that...but umm I asked b4 and someone else told me about the reader and doc tabs....I can do without the reader but love the doc tab....I know someone has the cab on here...Im not the type 2 jump from one ROM to another to fins out there no real big change with the exception of one or two things....right now r9.5 is working great...no complaints here...Jus wanted to know if moving on to r10 would be better..it would jus be my luck that I flash and then have all these other stupid problems...lol...so with all that said...I think im going to jus stay put until r11 come out with working mms (for us sprint users of course...lol)...but thanks again...
im sorry... but did you even read all the posts after the 2nd time you asked this??? the reason i ask is cuz...i did post what i found different here, which happens to be 2 posts after yours! the only thing is i didnt quote your post but since it was right after i figured you would of took it as a response to your queston!

i never even ask for ppl to "hit the thanks button" but if your not gonna read the posts threw (even if its not w/ your quoted post) im gonna stop helping as its seeming like its a waste of my time (if no1 reads it)

ok, i had to get that off my chest...make it clear you were being helped (even if you didnt see it)