PPCGeeks Regular

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
You are not nearly addicted enough to flashing.

Most of us would just flash it to find out.

I havent gotten home from work to try the new R10N that I need, but I think you can safely assume that the Doc and eReader tabs will not be there. Also, it sounds like deck added Bing and Slacker Radio. Other than that it is probably just general fixes and updates. The only person that truly knows all the differences is deck. Until he gets around to uploading the change log (found on the first page) no one is going to able to answer this question for you any better than this.

BTW, saying "Thanks" is great, but clicking the Thanks button is what increases a members reputation.

I hit the "Thanks" button...lol...thanks for telling me about that...but umm I asked b4 and someone else told me about the reader and doc tabs....I can do without the reader but love the doc tab....I know someone has the cab on here...Im not the type 2 jump from one ROM to another to fins out there no real big change with the exception of one or two things....right now r9.5 is working great...no complaints here...Jus wanted to know if moving on to r10 would be better..it would jus be my luck that I flash and then have all these other stupid problems...lol...so with all that said...I think im going to jus stay put until r11 come out with working mms (for us sprint users of course...lol)...but thanks again...