View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:39 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Give this cab a try, places it in the root of the start menu. Just threw it together, if theres a want for it i will start updating cab as Mr. Pippy releases!

This cab installs android into root of storage card and creates a shortcut in root of start menu.
Android with Shortcut

This cab only creates a shortcut in start menu to haret located in root of storage card, for those with android already on storage card.
Android Shortcut Only
awesome, exactly what i was looking for. I already have it set up, so i'll definitely try the shortcut only cab! And YES you should start making cabs for latest releases, it would help a lot of noobs out that don't realize where to put the files and which to grab. People already like the zipped up files that someone else does, so a cab would be even better cause it has a shortcut. I think that's a bonus for the gsm tp2 thread at xda. People shout cab and everyone flocks ha. Hell, even i'd download it if it came out before i saw the new release.