View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:26 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
Unfortunately, I've never seen this before, but I'm getting it now too. Kind of at least. Instead of automatically downloading the picture it's giving me a new screen that says that i have to download it. The expiration date on it is the time that it was sent. It's just telling me that it can't be downloaded though. It doesn't say that it has expired.

I just built this last night using the new 21895 SYS. Is that what you're using too? I won't be able to test it on another SYS build until I get home tonight. The last I checked it was working for me on 21893. I don't MMS much so maybe it stopped working before today.

What SYS build are you using?

I searched the forum too, and I wasn't able to find anything else about this either.

Kevin
It's happening on 21895 and 21891 that I have been using for 2 months without any problem till this week.