View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:14 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
I used the reg edit to enable 911 and as expected, the phone codes (e.g. ##778#) no longer work from the dialer. But that's no problem because all the phone codes may still be accessed through the shortcuts in the Phone Codes folder even after the reg edit.

Since the phone codes can be accessed through shortcuts, and in the default configuration 911 does not work (with no other work around), I propose that 911 be enabled by default and that phone codes be disabled.

I would hate for some non-technical person using this ROM to need to call 911 only to have their phone lock up on them. It is the safer way.

What do you guys think?
yeah, I agree....already made the change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Oh yes, and I may have found a bug in "Sense 2.5 2012 6.5.5 23544 v1.1 NO LZX"

Someone please attempt to reproduce and confirm:

Open the camera, then select "picture Theme" mode. I get this error:

"Unable to switch to the picture theme capture mode. Unable to load the default template"

I haven't been checking this feature on every release, so I don't know when it stopped working.
thats probably because I deleted allthe templates when I was thining out the rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyyzer View Post
Yeah, I came from a 28014 rom of yours and I found that the Cookie Home Tab seems to make it it about a second slower when switching back to the Home Tab.

Are you thinking of upping this new 23541 without LZX?
yeah, well like I said, I cooked up a 23541 rom w/ no lzx & no cookie mod....I can upload it if anyone wants it, but it's what I'll be using for awhile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apinkel View Post
First OMJ, thanks for the Sense 2.1 ROM. I know 2.5 is the latest and greatest but for some stupid reason I really like 2.1 and I'm not ready to move on up.

I've got one issue though... the Sense Settings tab isn't showing up. Did I just have a bad flash or is the ROM built that way?
I noticed that too, but it had been so long since I ran sense 2.1 I couldn't remember if there was a settings tab or not.....hmmmm....I'll have to look into that

I will say though, sense 2.1 is pretty fast