View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:49 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint will release the TP2 6.5 update with Manila 2.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
i think people who start false rumors should be ban for at least a week maybe two lol
And what would that do? When a poster has barely gotten out of lurker status, what would they care about starting a new account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokouhi View Post
Sounds like it is back on topic! If I am wrong I will never post again! You will see that this was right and feel free to thank me when you realize that I was right!
Here is the problem OP. No one here knows who you are. You have a few posts under your belt (most of them in this thread) and therefore anything you say with a "trust me" tag attached will not be taken seriously. Understand that this community has a lot of connections in the industry through various members. All of a sudden a completely unknown entity steps out of the shadows and posts that Manila 2.5.1922 will be in the new Sprint ROM. I'm skeptical of that for many reasons. I find it hard to believe that the same build of manila found on another device would be included in a TP2 update. HTC would have labeled the build something completely different from that IMO. So, when some one like you comes along and makes such a statement, I really have a hard time believing it. Prove me/us wrong.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?