View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:06 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint will release the TP2 6.5 update with Manila 2.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16730; U; en))

this is nothing new except for manila 2.5,its always been stated updated will come before end of q1 2010.Now,not questioning your cred but how can you get exact build and sense version but no release date? maybe i should go make a 6.5 coming soon thread?? i kid..i kid..
Having done software dev myself, it's entirely believable (and in fact, is normal practice) that they've locked in the build #, but as the OP clearly said, they've some last minute problems - hence can't lock in the date. I see zero contradiction with what the OP says.

1922, from any vendor besides Sprint, would surprise me. But, I have no problem believing that it will take Sprint longer to release an older version. Actually, that's exactly what I would expect from Sprint - remember it takes extra time to bake in their bloatware.

Last edited by willysp; 03-12-2010 at 01:21 PM.