View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:50 AM
chewie8han
PPCGeeks Regular

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I searched for it before asking. I didn't see anybody answer Spaceboy's question about VZW MMS giving a message that the attached file had expired when receiving a message. I am out of the blue getting this message now and I have tried every VZW MMS fix in my arsenal. I even cooked the rom and loaded extra cabs to try it manually. I loaded VZW arcsoft, VZW MMS fix for 2.1, I'm running out of ideas. I didn't change anything in the kitchen regarding the carrier packages...it just quit working. Help please?
Unfortunately, I've never seen this before, but I'm getting it now too. Kind of at least. Instead of automatically downloading the picture it's giving me a new screen that says that i have to download it. The expiration date on it is the time that it was sent. It's just telling me that it can't be downloaded though. It doesn't say that it has expired.

I just built this last night using the new 21895 SYS. Is that what you're using too? I won't be able to test it on another SYS build until I get home tonight. The last I checked it was working for me on 21893. I don't MMS much so maybe it stopped working before today.

What SYS build are you using?

I searched the forum too, and I wasn't able to find anything else about this either.

Kevin