View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint will release the TP2 6.5 update with Manila 2.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
When i was taking my morning poo. my inside connection in my anus told me the release will be within the next 9 months. Hes never steered me wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
three-ten
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
a little birdie lol..
you guys are killin' me!...lmfao! well..the thing is...there is now 4 pages on this thread since being posted last night. but threadstarter has not posted any else aside from his inside information. at least with 00_MACKIE_00's thread, he was rollin' with the punches and replyin' as best he could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Wonder when this thread will be closed?
move along....move along....nothing to see here time?...hehehe

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!