View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:14 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby2626 View Post
I noticed one small problem using LZX_MikROM_Standard_23544_March_6_2010_RealWM6.5_A KU.7z. The problem was that the slide to answer graphic that appears when the phone is ringing was below the screen, so that I could not use it. I could still answer or reject a call using the hard buttons at the bottom of the phone. I think this is a great rom, though; and I really thank Amikan for the great work.
This typically happens when phcanvga.exe isn't running. Usually a soft reset will get it going, if its been stopped by say a level 3 cleanRAM, or you can just start it manually if you know how.