View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:45 AM
TheCokKer
Lurker

TheCokKer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Dibbs, been using ur roms for quiet a while now, 3-7SprintUSCC23544Sense2.5 was great the only down side i noticed was the data indication is always on when u establish any kind of internet connection like "checkin email update weather, send MMS, browse the net,....etc) the new ROM im sure its great the only downside was LEO sms client , freezes all the time , actually just flashed tried it and if froze few time just from text thats before installing anything on it. so i simply went bk to the older version(3-7SprintUSCC23544Sense2.5), i liked the extra apps u added in ur newest ROM and i would like to have them.i wouldn't mind using ur new ROM If there is a cab that would cancel LEO sms client and make my texts threaded i will be good to go , plus the Data Indication gets annoying after a while im sure it cant be fixed ...good thing it doesn't kill the battery, but again i tried almost every Rom in this site they all failed big time and urs worked the BEST , keep up the good work buddy and lookin forward for more exciting fast, stable ROMs from u. Thank u very much and ur hard work is appreciated big time.