View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:18 PM
CYoung234
PPCGeeks Regular

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
Had the same problem with the MR X 2.1 ROM released on 3/3. I installed a few tweaks to modify the ROM's appearance and I assumed that I had somehow broken the bluetooth stack in the process. However, the symptoms I experienced are identical to the ones you describe above. My bluetooth status showed "connected" to my jawbone but I had no audio. If I completed a call, the audio wasn't coming thru the phone mic/speaker and it wasn't coming thru my headset. Voice dialing wouldn't work either. After awhile, the bluetooth audio would come through and then disappear again. It worked fine when I installed the ROM but once this was broken, I couldn't fix it
Thanks for the reply. It is strange that mine was working fine yesterday, and I don't remember installing any more CABs last night for anything else, so I am not sure how the bt stack could have gotten messed up. I suppose I will either hard reset and reinstall everything or try soft resetting it a few more times.

Let me finalize by saying that this is really a great ROM - my favorite of all that I have tried so far.

This is very strange - I just grabbed my BT set out of the car, powered it up and tried it, and it is working now. Hard to troubleshoot while driving, but I turned it off and on while at a rest stop and it was still not working while driving today. Oh well.

Last edited by CYoung234; 03-11-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: It started working