View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
I need help guys I'm trying to get this running but where do I put the files? And after I install how do I open it there isn't a shortcut in the programs menu?
Hardy har har

Seriously, though. If you hadn't posted in here before showing us that you already know what you're doing, the tension in this thread might have reached critical mass