View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 06:58 PM
WanderingMinstrel
Halfway to VIP Status

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: microsoft tellme app working on touch pro!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funbobnopants View Post
WARNING.... I have installed this twice on my Orignal (Dec 0 Sprint HTC Touch Pro running stock 6.1 ROM. Both times it has cause the Programs folder to disappear from Windows. It runs fine but after a soft reset it causes Quick Menu to lose the Program folder under Start. Going to windows in the file explorer clicking start menu the folder programs is also missing. Deleting Quick Menu and reinstalling it does not correct the problem. Only solution is the dreaded hard reset. This has happened twice to me, first time I had no idea which application causes it, but after installing the cab from the first post I lost programs again. Be Careful with Tell Me.
Ah ha! That explains it. I'm also running stock rom. I didn't lose the Programs folder on the Quick Menu. It plays just like always when I click Start. But the Prog folder is missing in File Explorer. And has been for some time. Probably since I installed TellMe. It's good to know which app has been causing the glitch.

However... I can call up the Programs folder just fine in Total Commander. And I can also access it on my laptop when I am docked in ActiveSync under Explore. So it's not really a big deal.

Last edited by WanderingMinstrel; 03-11-2010 at 07:02 PM.