Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 01:04 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxross View Post
I've noticed the same thing with mine. It's hardly noticeable and I would never consider actually fighting for a replacement for something so trivial. If it gets worse I might, but jeez, how can something that you almost have to intentionally look for affect the functionality of the device to the point of going through the hassle of fighting for a replacement?
To each their own. If i have anything for under a month and it does not completely work the way it is supposed to I am going to get it taken care of.

Once I know its there it really begins to bother me so I will always notice it. I have a light backround on my today screen so I would see it every time I looked at my phone.

I take excellent care of all of my electronics and I expect them to work perfectly for me for thier useful lives. I understand wear and tear and all that but this was less than a month when the first couple spots started to appear.

Crappy screens are not acceptable to me.