View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:09 PM
TheSlyWolf
N00b

TheSlyWolf is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Verizon User-Figured I'd put this in to help distinguish my post pertaining to carrier.

Ok, so I went for the Mar9 upgrade the other night and so far I must say that I am extremely impressed. From Mar5 version with co0kies.

I'm not running any of my own cabs on this rom yet, just testing out as it was built.

Manilla screams when I use it. Co0kies is fast, editor works, and looks great in motion.

My battery life is substantially better than mar5 (I know battery isn't really considered when NGR builds these roms but I thought i would add my experience since everyone is always asking). I'm a real heavy user, constant texting every other minute if not every 30seconds, ya i have a problem, and constand data usage via opera10, youtube, and facebook app. Occasional 10-30 min phone convo in a day, but not too much voice usage. I also change NGR's backlight setting to automatic though when I flash a new rom, this seems to help A LOT.

Used the verizon provisioning without any problems. Followed up with *228 3 times in a row for good measure.

Played around with footprints but my gps seems to be lagging, i'll have to play around with it some more before I realy get a feel for it.

Forgot to check mms, just did, working great right out of the box.

I had a few problems with mar5 but i think most of them were derived from my own cabs as far as I can tell. It would slow down on me througout the day and the occasional soft reset would fix it. Current version I haven't had to reset once.

Overall impression on Mar9 w/co0kies...OMFG fast, stable, and enjoyable, I would reccomend giving it a try if you havent yet.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Last edited by TheSlyWolf; 03-11-2010 at 04:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.