View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:30 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlegend View Post
I don't know that I would qualify mine as the "sleep of death" necessarily, but several times with the Mar.7 and Mar.9 ROMs I've had issues getting the screen to come back on. I've found sliding the keyboard out and then back in, then pressing the top power button to get the screen on sometimes helps, but I'm not too confident in that link. It's getting pretty frustrating, and I may go back to the Mar.5 ROM for awhile, which didn't have any issues for me. My vote would be to go back to the USC driver set if your suspicion is the VZW set is what's causing that. Thanks for all your hard work

EDIT: Oops, I see my post is a little behind the curve, sorry all.
Not having the screen come on when you push the power button, IS the sleep of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
Sorry to repeat myself, but I still have problems with the camera; it fails to initialize. I've hard reset, then reflashed, then hard reset, then went to stock, flashed back, and hard reset, and the problem continues.
Sounds like your camera, or radio is messed buddy. I suggest flashing a FULL ( as in, got from your provider's website) ROM to your phone.. then try flashing a custom ROM again. That should condition your handset pretty well.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR