View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro2 Screen Protector $3.99 Free Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnslow View Post
ATT sells ones for the Tilt2. $10 for 3, fits just like the factory Sprint one.
AGREED!! I ordered some a few weeks ago and they look and feel GREAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Please post when you get them and let us know how they are. I'm still trying to find where we can get the Sprint OEM one's, IMO those are the best you can get, easy to apply, lasted me 5+ months so far but getting a little scratched, just can't find them anywhere.
Yes I am curious to know how these feel also. I hate the rubbery ones. I bought some off of ebay for this price and when I got them they were really rubbery and my finger nor the stylus would slide smoothly. Kept getting stuck to the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonshaker View Post
I love the stock ones as well. Not having any luck finding them.
+1 Your best bet is to go the the att site and order the 3 pack for 10. They are well worth it!! Feels exactly...if not better than the stock Sprint one. I searched for days to find a good one and att has cut the cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorjet22 View Post
These are the exact same as the one that comes with the Sprint TP2s. They may actually be better quality and last longer than Sprint's. The box says they are manufactured by case-mate.

My stock sprint protector had a thin film coating that was starting to delaminate from the outer portion of the protector. Also, all the sharp corners that are on the Sprint protector (around the earpiece and bottom buttons) are rounded off in the AT&T protectors, so it's more resistant to delaminating from the screen itself (especially at the bottom near the buttons).

One thing I've learned is not to worry about any small bubbles once you apply the protector. It'll go away in a couple hours or days. I ended up trashing one of the Tilt2 protectors because I was being too anal.

Sorry if I'm "hijacking" the thread or gone off topic. I just wanted to confirm that the Tilt2 screen protectors sold by AT&T are exactly like the ones Sprint users get with their TP2. Also, I think it's easier to go to the local AT&T store and get your screen protector NOW than wait for shipping and risk scratching your screen.
Yeah I agree, but I searched about 3 att stores and none of them had any instock so I had no choice but to order off the site. att is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a good smooth protector.
This post has been thanked 1 times.