View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: Battery Drainage Anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
Punch ROM! (Battery issues should be included too)

Nice try .... The only problem, is that it's not a problem. The staments aren't even "How do I fix it" it's more just like general complaining. I think by now MOST everyone knows that NRGZ doesn't care about battery life and that is why he sets the roms settings out of the box the way "He" wants them. With the correct settings, ENRGZ roms get very good battery life, but it does require some additional work. ENRGZ has his phone pluged in all day and just wants the best looking and most feature filled rom out there. Complaining, because he doesn't setup the roms for the users that don't have their phones plugged in all day is like complaining because he doesn't have their personal email setup for them.

That being said... I will give you Thanks on a personal "Punch Rom" just because I am getting just as annoyed hearing about the battery "non" issues.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.