View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:10 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

it seems to me the Cookie Monster Home mod is laggy.....is the call history really worth it? hopefully kimi will have his call history mod released soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondy View Post
That would be really cool, I look forward to seeing something from you in the near future! =D>

I need a GSM guinea pig anyways ....I'll let ya know

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucario07 View Post
OMJ can you make a new sense 2.1 rom, I know most people prefer sense 2.5 but sometimes I want to try something stable from your roms, thank you.
yeah, I've been meaning to update them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii Tom View Post
OMJ, Just flashed the new 23544 ROM w/o LZX. It's great and fast. I was thrilled to see BOTH call history and calendar back on Home screen AND 12 Quick Links!! Don't know where all that came from, but it now has everything I want (within reason.) The lock screen you posted is the final touch; it shows calendar appts and #'s of calls and voice mails too! I'm a happy camper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKG26 View Post
+100

ITs great!
thx guys...the call history & 12 quicklinks is the cookie monster mod....it's configurable in the start/system tools/ctheditor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac1200 View Post
I can't get any of your latest ROM's to work (I tried the 23544 both compressed and uncompressed). They both hang on the "Touch Diamond" white text on black background screen. No problem with any other ROMS.

When I put other peoples roms over the top it shows yours as no version, indicating it was corrupt?

Mine's a DIAM100

Andrew
I see your carrier is Orange....isnt that GSM? I'm working on a GSM rom soon