View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Not on the favorites page. I sync opera every time. What do we import so we don't have to do all that anyways? With opera mini b4 I'd import the appdb folder. I was hoping somebody knew how to import the favorites on NRG's opera page from sense 2.5 tab.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\InternetPus h

That is the reg key that stores the links on the internet slider tab. Whrn you get all your shortcuts setup just export that reg key (you can see all the links you add in it) ... when you flash your new rom just import that key and all your shortcuts will be there. Real easy if you are using sashimi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killac93 View Post
This is my first Energy rom flash. Decided to try it out to see how I liked it. I actually think it's cool for the most part. Only issue I'm having is that it's draining my battery like crazy. Is anyone else having this issue? Also I see a lot of post about Sprint TV cabs. You guys might want to try out Slingbox, it's way better than what Sprint has to offer. Just a suggestion
I agree... thats what I use... But, SprintTV doesn't require a $200 device and to be connected to your home tv and network. I am a traveling consultant so I have been using slingbox for years (from my laptop in hotel rooms)
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 03-11-2010 at 11:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.