titaniumgiant
PPCGeeks Regular

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated March 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.5 ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keatre View Post
Yeah, I'm having the exact same issue. I'm a flashaholic, and I stuck with NFSFAN's ROM w/ 1.4 because it seemed to lock up A LOT less than other ROMs. Since I've updated to 1.5, though, it seems it's become much worse. I'm having the same exact problem you are, and it's only been horrid since the update.

Such is the dilemma I'm in, stock ROM seems to have less keyboard issues, but is slow as hell. NFSFAN's is incredibly fast and responsive, but the keyboard issue has returned.

If anyone has had similar issues, please report.

EDIT: Also, in relation to the keyboard lockup, my phone's screen will not turn off. It will just go black, but stay lit (like putting a bad source on a TV). This drains the power incredibly fast if I don't realise it. This has always been the case with my phone, just wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

YES! That phone screen not turning off is another issue i am having too. like you said, it wont turn off, the display goes away, but the black comes on yet the white bright lcd remains lit. i did rollback as a test today to nsfans's 6.5 rom and BAM! all day today..not one single problem. worked flawless all day today. it is not hardware issue.