View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: for all of those of you who complained about the NFL app(sprint)

I read that Verizon will be getting a way better version than Sprint had. Supposedly Verizon's will stream the Red Zone Channel, live.

If you don't know what the Red Zone Channel is, you are seriously missing out. It's awesome.

I have Directv and NFL Sunday Ticket with Superfan anyway, and a slingbox. No big deal to me. There was already a decent chance I won't be with Sprint by the time NFL season starts anyway. This is just one less reason for me to consider staying with them. I'm just waiting for someone to release a decent sliding qwerty to replace my Touch Pro 2. The first carrier to release one, running either WinMo or Android, gets my business.