View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

this is regarding my transaction with unkownforce. giving the guy mad props for being patient with all my questions. and extra mad props for sending his touch pro via fedex overnight! transaction was very seamless and he was very easy to talk to. he was upfront about what to expect from the product...but when opened the box and got my grubby hands on the phone, i was surprised it was actually in near perfect condition. the whole thing took from payment to receipt of product literally less than 48 hours! A+++++++++++++++ for my man, unknownforce.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
This post has been thanked 2 times.