View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:47 PM
aliens50

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjacob212 View Post
i just flashed to the latest rom: Energy.RHODIUM.21895.Sense2.5_with_MaxManila.Mar.0 9

my phone is from sprint, wow rom looks great but some minor q's...

== the weather on today screen is nice, but i really wish to just see the icon without all the clouds covering the screen....
I typed up a reply before I noticed you were on MaxManila, but for those on CHT Mar.09, you can change the weather here:
Windows Menu --> Tools --> CHTEditor

From there, you can change the animation level from none, simple, optimized, and original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodek11 View Post
Unfortunately I've got a problem with wifi..
It still blinks from blue to gray and can't connect to my network - before flashing to Mar09 it worked.
I've got that problem before maybe 2 times and then I hadn't thought too much and did GR every time - it always helped - but I'd like not to do it now (;

Will you help me ?
I am able to connect to my work wifi network without issues. Your wifi will go into a suspend mode if you don't use it for a period of time (to save battery life). That doesn't sound like your issue though. What is GR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetia2 View Post
#3 - that is not what I experienced MMS was old winmo format, so I tried installing NRG's cab for HTC messaging, but everytime I do it will not receive MMS. Anyone have luck getting HTC messaging to work on these newer roms?

Currently on 3/9 Cookie, but also had same on Max
Here's what I've noticed out in testing:
  1. If you open the MMS message from the popup notification, it will open with windows messaging
  2. If you open the MMS message from your messages tab (tap the new message), it will open with HTC messaging. If you try to send an MMS from HTC messaging, it will open windows messaging to send the message, every time.
So windows messaging is still required to send, but MMS works, without me having to change any settings. I have often forgone even setting up MMS because of that, but now all I have to do is choose Verizon provisioning in the Carrier Provisioning tool, and I'm all set.