View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Performance in "NO-LZX Lite 23554 NK6.5 AKU, March 7"

about a year or so ago I use to have a regular touch, there was a home addon that gave you iphone like buttons and multi pages, I'll have to look back and see if I can remember which one it was, but it had a program that cleared the bottom and/or top so many rows and reclaim that space, I wonder if that would work on the diamond and do the same thing..

I'll have to look back at my touch emails and the touch (vogue) section and see if I can remember what it was and maybe someone can play with it and make it work on our diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
ANYBODY ELSE, please report performance in this MikROM version (no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)???
Amikan, I can't never stop to say thanks.
1.- CookieHOME is fine (Since I have problem with my speaker) "last call" notice is really Helping me, Thanks. I know U're busy and I know studies deserve your priority, But if you have the chance
in your next ROM, can you update to v1.6.1 (is need to work with CHeditor 1.6.1), Thanks. I have became "ATFR" (addicted to Flash ROMs).
2.- I will try 21895 next time, since 23544 have notice no improve in speed (I'm using no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)
Deegimus,
I finally find someone that think the same, of course this wish is just a Wish, and it's by no way a request, just to share how our Imagination fly (this from @ post #304 ):