View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:05 PM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23542/21892) |Mar 5| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Downloading new rom now!!! THANKz man. (Build 23544 CoOkie)

Edit 1:61% done.... come on, come on, come on.... I need a T1 connection damnit!!! I NEED MY FIX!!!

Edit 2: Ohhhh glory!!! its done!!!, uncompressing now... cant hardly type from the emotion!!1

Edit 3: Flashing now... Come on come on... jejeje, Im a junkie man, your roms are awesome... and from the looks of it I am the first to get it???? I AM SO HONORED!!!

Edit 4: Ahh, nevermind, not the first... but I am still excited!

Edit 5: Just aligned the screen, customizations are running.

Edit 6: No MMS right off the back with SPRINT, went in and added the mms information but it did not work. Testing the fix I used with the 23542 build... AWESOME ROM!!!

Edit 7: Alright, got mms working for SPRINT CDMA. the fix is a few posts back. I had 2 leave cus im eating out with the mrs right now, just had to post for you guys. There is also another bug with adding the "to" field in the messaging, i know i found a fix b4. ill post a little how to for SPRINT USERS. FYI, none of the fixes will be mine, just what i have found from other contributors..

Last edited by mapaz04; 03-10-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Updating for SPRINT USERS!!!