View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:53 PM
aliens50

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

My "Carrier Provisioning" test results with Verizon on the March 9th 23544 cookie build (no registry or menu settings were changed. Only the "Verizon" option in the carrier provision app was applied). And before it's asked again, the "Carrier Provisioning" app is found in the tools folder of your windows menu:
  1. Changed the EV icon to 3G
  2. Can send MMS fine, with correct 1.2mb size limit listed (messages will send from windows messaging, not HTC, but it's working)
  3. Can receive MMS pictures sent to myself just fine (opens in Windows Messaging when clicking the popup notification, but opens in HTC messaging from the messages tab, awesome!)
  4. If I want to send an MMS picture, I have to attach an already taken photo - I cannot launch the camera once in the "insert picture" screen (whatever it's called), only choose a picture.
  5. If I take a picture from the camera application and choose to send it via MMS, it inserts fine from there.
  6. I installed a verizon keyboard fix before I started testing the carrier provisioning, so I don't know if that was included or not.

Other observations:
  1. So far, free memory looks great
  2. Zippy, responsive rom
  3. Syncing with Active Sync just fine (edit - I had to change one setting on my PC's active sync. "This computer is connected to:" from Automatic to The Internet)
  4. No battery drain issues yet (but I never experience this on NRGZ's roms, I think the problem is between the phone and the chair ... or perhaps in some of the addons people are installing).
I am very happy with this build so far! I haven't found anything wrong with it yet, but I just flashed my baby a little bit ago, so don't take my word for it.

THANK YOU NRGZ! Great work!

Last edited by aliens50; 03-10-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Active Sync info; MMS receive update
This post has been thanked 3 times.