View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:24 PM
geotravelcat
PPCGeeks Regular

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotravelcat View Post
Can someone help please. I love the new forum layout but the search engine.... not so much!

I'm cookin' with either 23542 or 28232 2012 Manila and I am having the crazies issues. The most frustrating is the menus don't work in most programs. I have tried and tried to narrow down where the issue is but I just got back home from a long trip and am not up on on the newest issues/fixes. Also, my albums are all jacked up. I can't even view the pics on my card. Every time I open the album the phone hangs up. I thought it might be my card but it does it on all of my 10 different cards that work fine in my other devices and when scanned. Any help really appreciated! My searches were less than helpful. Thanks to anyone willing to jump in

Anyone? I am leaving the country again tomorrow and really need to get these items working. Any help appreciated!

Thank those who've helped! My Thanks to the Genius of the Master Chefs in this kitchen & their hard work. Please remember to Thank the Kitchen staff when we can!