View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:37 PM
h22lude
N00b

h22lude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Really excited for the new release.. since this rom alwys seems so responsive and fast...

however i was the one with the scrambled screen issue.. i never have this problem with other roms.. and ive tried ALOT... any helpw with this issue would be greatly appreciated...

the only difference i see between me and everyone else is that im using it in GSM mode.. and it also does not seem to start going scrambled until i go to phone options.. and change it to GSM only mode.. than it starts scrambling.. but when i change it back to CDMA.. it continues.. so not sure if changing it to GSM triggers the start of the problem.. or maybe its all in my head and it's just a coincidence that the problem starts when i put it in GSM mode.. I attached another screen of whats happening.. this screen popped up right after i went to file explorer and started scrolling around in a folder... this just popped up.. looks like the dialer partially.. and the dialer was not previous open.. just file explorer was opened from the main screen..

Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (146.8 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!