View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:41 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Okay sorry to be a bug maybe im just totally missing something here... but before i give up and go back to 2.5 with cookies home tab mod.. i wanna give it one more try.

I still cannot get the background to change.. I swiped down.. and went thru all the Wallpaper settings. B, P, F H and still cannot find that wallpaper.. Am i supposed to install sumthing other than the cloudsgrass cab to get that wallpaper?? and i also did not find that clock anywhere i scrolled through all of those as well??

This is step by step what i did so far..
Flashed the energy leo rom MaxManilla 21892.
Installed the transperant top and bottom cab..
installed clouds grass..
soft reset
swiped down to get maxmanilla settings
and tried all different possible settings for |"Wallpaper" and "Clock"

Thanks again!
going to test wallpaper now on my device....
that clock is actually updated on the new max manila
i will find the older analog clock and post it....