View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Longview
PPCGeeks Regular

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
yes i did... still get that popup, and yeah it happens every time some type of data tries to get used...
+1
I have been using SsS ROM since R2, so I have the process down pat for getting it ready to go.

The screen originally comes up on first boot saying "Hands Free Activation". It states that it is trying to register the phone on the network, then that it is trying to activate services.

After that, anytime you try to access the internet (open Opera, update weather, anything at all) you get another screen that says "Device Configuration" and it states it is trying to register the phone on the network followed by trying to activate services.

All of these steps fail, and the phone is still able to access the internet when these steps finish.
It is just annoying because the screen comes up for every internet event and takes about 30 seconds to go away.