98classic
Regular 'Geeker

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 98classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Yah I figured it wouldnt work...I have a 6700 on sprint and I have read people changing them to verizon and such with the kitchen so to connect to an iden network might be possible. Its not really the point of speed dial because I have all my favorites on htc home and I dial right from there most of the time but alot of my friends use nextel/boost and it would be cool to two way them. Just another thing that my phone would be able to do that would piss people off.

Also on a side note sprint already has phones that connect to the cdma network and the iden network. Like the ic502

yea because verizon and sprint are both cdma carriers, if you tried to take a cdma phone over to a gsm provider it wouldnt work, same with the iden network. the phones you talk about are hybrid phones which connect to the two different networks. the ppc's just dont have the capability to connect to anyother band besides cdma or gsm. the i930 isnt even a hybrid phone so it only works on iden and not the sprint cdma network.

hopefully i'm explaining myself right.