View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Re: Performance in "NO-LZX Lite 23554 NK6.5 AKU, March 7"

ANYBODY ELSE, please report performance in this MikROM version (no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)???
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
... glad to hear that it's as fast as manila 2.1 for u...
I agree completely!
Your latest 21895 with the AKU 6.5 is the fastest and most stable of all the 6.5s I've flashed.
Everything works... and works like it should.
Cookie Monster is the bomb!
Amikan, I can't never stop to say thanks.
1.- CookieHOME is fine (Since I have problem with my speaker) "last call" notice is really Helping me, Thanks. I know U're busy and I know studies deserve your priority, But if you have the chance
in your next ROM, can you update to v1.6.1 (is need to work with CHeditor 1.6.1), Thanks. I have became "ATFR" (addicted to Flash ROMs).
2.- I will try 21895 next time, since 23544 have notice no improve in speed (I'm using no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
...I could live easily without the standard row of Manila launcher tabs ...
... just use the home tab and Cookie monster! ...
Deegimus,
I finally find someone that think the same, of course this wish is just a Wish, and it's by no way a request, just to share how our Imagination fly (this from @ post #304 ):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
.... "Imagine no more "HTC SLIDE TAB ROW" (a lot of more space in screen, isn't it?), you can still "Swipe" (left or right) from screen to screen anyway.
So instead of hole "
"HTC SLIDE TAB ROW" imagine you can get something new as the new "screen ‘Leap’ thumbnail view" from new HTC Sence in Android (for quick and easy access to specific screens, see attachment image).
Need to go to Home Screen?? well there are a Home button in Diamond, isn't it? OR maybe we can use that "home" hard button for access to "Screen LEAP"??
If you analize better the HTC MINI HD official video from HTC offical youtube Channel, you can see no more "
start button" soft key and "X button" soft key,
So we can even forgot of "start" soft key and "X" soft key, so again more free space and ROW more thin and VoilĂ*, Magnific, Bravo!!!

In Wish there are no SIN, but I know I let my imagination fly sometimes"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTC_WM_6.5.7_and_HTC_LEAP_TAB.jpg (146.9 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-10-2010 at 09:51 AM.