View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:45 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Deck,
Thanks for dropping R10.
I want to pick your brain on the Verizon MMS issue. Not sure if you read back far enough to see the posts.

It isnt ROM specific, but MMS stopped working for Verizon users just a few days ago. I am not sure that any of the chefs have looked into the problem although users on all the ROM boards are reporting the issue. Verizon users can send but no longer receive MMS. (The MMS message arrives stating you must download the message, but then fails to download)

I know it isnt a huge deal, especially since it never really worked for Sprint users, but it would be nice to have a chef maybe give his thoughts on what happened.

Thanks
from my understanding, verizon is getting ready to roll out an updated 6.5 with 2.5 sense rom as is sprint is supposed to. i am guessing they closed up some port for now untill they get their rom squared away. the only reason it was working at first was because we were manually entering the mdn string. other then that, i am not sure. this is just my speculation.

-deck
This post has been thanked 2 times.