View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 04:44 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walla
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
It all depends on what they have when the replacement request is made.
What's your opinion on Touch Diamond? Are you starting to like it?
It's growing on me.
I've had some interesting experiences with it so far but overall I think it is an upgrade in many ways. The main issues are the battery life and the issues that may arise from not having a storage card slot. I only had a 4gb card in my vogue so I didn't loose anything there but some will. I really do think that whoever decided not to put a card slot on the diamond should be shot but maybe that's just me! lol! It is a good device but not as rugged as the vogue.