View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:50 AM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
For right now no.....I've been fighting with theme issues for a while. (blurry icons in the start menu.

It always pops up. I cooked it at a 16mb page pool you can change it if you want to if not just close that menu and the flash will start. I bumped mine up to 24 when I flashed to my phone. Works fine......Pretty fast. But, 16mb will do you fine. Unless you have a Verizon TP then you should drop it to 0
I know you said you cooked it with a 16mb pagepool, but when I pull it up with pagepool changer, it shows as 24mb. Could be the reason for the blazing fastness that everyone is loving! I was going to set it at 20 just to see what happens because 2/17 was plenty fast for me. So 24 would make it absolutely fly??

Explain this to me because I never quite understood it. The pagepool is the amount of available memory that is set and used by Windows and not the phone itself right? So If I set it at 16, I'll have more memory available for programs and if I set it to 24, Sense will be fast, but simultaneous programs would use up memory faster? With that being said, if it's set to 16, the task manager might show 45% and if its set to 24 it might say 55%?

Thanks for any help! Going to flash this tomorrow because I've got school in the morning and I'm already past my bedtime, lol.