View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:49 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah, I recmodded alot of modules in the 010_Sense_2.5_2012_ORI_WVGA_[CFC][LOC] packages & various dependency sense packages....all I did was copy/paste the original modules back into those packages.

I cooked up & posted a 23544 ROM, seems faster, but it didn't really blow me away....

I'll try to get a updated kitchen uploaded in the next couple days
ok.. so from what i saw so far... not using lzx might have to be the way to go if u wanna feel the speed.
for my rom i posted two versions and pretty much every one agrees that non lzx version is faster.
so try to cook no lzx... maybe then you'll feel the difference better.
and don't forget to un recmod some things in the oem.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils