View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:13 AM
cesium
Halfway to VIP Status

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
[6/21/10] cesium's clearROM v2.0 Final [Sense 2.5 | 6.5.x | 23563]

This is a new ROM that I've been making over the past few weeks. Thanks go out to everyone who made Sense 2.5 possible (Amarullz, Kisja, Kimi, etc), and others who have given me help and advice throughout my time here at PPCG (OMJ, mwalt, Calk, indagroove, etc).

This uses the newest Sense 2.5 2012 with the latest 6.5.x builds with the native kernel.

I love seeing my background, so I have made many things transparent or semi-transparent in this ROM. Ranging from the clock, to the program grid, people grid, etc. Additionally, I have made/applied some random mods such as a skinned Windows SMS interface to look like Manila.

DOWNLOAD 2.0 FULL
~61MB free storage

DOWNLOAD 2.0 LIGHT
~73MB free storage

DOWNLOAD 2.0 FULL W/O CO0KIE HOME TAB
~62MB free storage

DOWNLOAD 2.0 LIGHT W/O CO0KIE HOME TAB
~74MB free storage

OLD RELEASES

Mirrors
1.7 Full
1.7 Light

NOTE: To enable My Location for Weather, you must first go to the Weather tab, select Menu>Enable My Location. You will notice that there are no buttons to select OK. Hit the Home button to go back to the normal Manila interface. At this point, go to the Settings tab, and hit Location. Check the box for HTC Location Service and hit Done.

Note: The default Manila background is plain black, so you can put your own background up.

Build logs in Post 2

Last edited by cesium; 06-21-2010 at 05:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 17 times.