View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:03 AM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashed with odd results

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfoy View Post
Ok, I finally took the plunge, used the kitchen, and flashed my phone. I used 28232 (most recent should be less buggy, right?) and the flash itself went fine.

Observations:
1. You can't do *22899 in the proximity of a Verizon Network Extender. Glad it is not raining here as I had to walk out to a field to get away from the thing.

2. The opening wallpaper had that neat sickle streak in it and like a dumbbutt, I changed the wallpaper and now can't get rid of it to get back to the sickle.

3. I tried a different color theme and the buttons on the bottom row (Start, return, etc) have disappeared on me.

4. How do I turn the fool phone off? I held down the END button and it gives me a long vibration and nothing else. I stumbled on psShutdownXP in the Programs. What's the deal with the vibrating End key and nothing else?

5. On the Home page, the taskmgr and time are overlapped. I think I saw someone mention that before, but with so many msgs in this thread, I haven't found it again.

Suggestions?
Thanks

Just chiming in as most all questions have been answered. But on question 5, make sure you are choosing 6.5.x in the kitchen when building a rom, not 6.5 or 6.1
This post has been thanked 1 times.