View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:35 PM
keithdupont
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Clocks and more - Now taking requests - New Clock Post#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHulsmann View Post
I alreday pointed out that a fix was posted - did you miss that?

Anywa, I am not sure how the inclusion of a "lol" implies anything - I have seen "lol" with posts of varying intent... and there is truth in all jest, anyway.

What was the point of that post to begin with? It & keith's "blowing off steam" post don't contribute in any way and this last reply from you belies your reputation.

The last sentence of your last post is the difinition of snarky and my reply you thought was snarky doesnt qualify as such...

Whatever, I am not subscribing to this thread anymore or checking it. That will make everyone happy and they can "blow steam off" on someone else now...

OH NOES< I WANTED AM/PM ADDED BACK - **** ME FOR A SIMPLE REQUEST! Really, grow up people, this isn't NeoGaf lol
Wowwww, sensitive