View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Dmordarski
PPCGeeks Regular

Dmordarski is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I don't get it...

The Droid is the best Verizon Smart Phone available currently, plain and simple; The Touch screen is very responsive (no stylus needed), the lcd is crisp with a hi resolution, the cpu and os are snappy and quick, The phone can run for weeks without requiring a restart, There are developers making apps non-stop, most of these said apps are free or close too, emails are rendered perfectly, pinch zoom and internet are almost desktop like experience. If you need a app more then likely something is available or soon will be for the android.

I was a windows mobile user, however the cost of apps, the need for custom roms, the constant restarted and the need for a third party UI (spb) starts to get boring, I like to tinker, however I'd rather tinker with apps not the Operating System. The App market is drying up for winmo there are very few fully comparable apps being developed and those that are start a 9 bucks and move up.

Anyway this is the fascination of the droid for myself... might me different for others
Verizon