View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:30 PM
botnryan
PPCGeeks Regular

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 08 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCLocal View Post
I have experienced the same thing with haptic (vibration) touch. I even used the fixcab.cab but the vibration randomly returns. A soft reset fixes it but I can't identify a pattern. It's very strange. Otherwise I LOVE this ROM- I'm presently running Carbon and it is without question the best ROM I've flashed.

Now if I could just find the taskbar from XXXRootRomLS_02252009_23540 with the round indicators; they're (especially the battery) much easier for me to see.
I would really like to see carbon have the round icons in the taskbar as well! i like them much more than the ones from DarkRoot.

Also pertaining to the battery thing, i found a .cab that seems to be helping out some so far. used to going from 100% to around 85% would take a matter of maybe 5 mins, with this cab it seems to be taking much longer (Been unplugged for 15 mins and im at about 93%, the 90's arent much to base battery life off of i know, but this seems better already)
Attached Files
File Type: cab SaveBatteryHTC_Juno.cab (3.0 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!