View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverr7x View Post
is there something i am missing with extracting this quick link i have tryied a hundred times and it keeps telling me it cant find root.fs on the root of the sd card. how come this is different than 95civics never had a problems with his I am total commander and resexplore any other ideas thanks
Is it all on the storage card, or in a folder? The first thing you see when you open "storage card" should be all the files that you need. Not a folder containing them all. People keep changing the folder name through start.txt. To be sure it'll work, just put all the files on a storage card by themselves. The other way is causing confusion. If you have a spare 1 gig, I'd use that instead of the one you use for window mobile.