View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:04 PM
salhtcpro2
Lurker

salhtcpro2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Hello NRG, I'm using your 23542 March 7 Rom on Sprint Network....
There are couple of things that I would like to share about this rom... overall the rom speed is very good and looks great
But.....
( 1 ) Battery life is not that good, coz the Data service remains active after it connects to internet and then it has to be manually turned off or it will continue to stay active and keep draining the battery.

(2) The Sprint PRL, Profile update services doesn't work at all.... the applications are not opening.

(3) I was not able to change the wallpaper from Setting - Personalize (on Sense) but it works fine from the Home Screen.

(4) In order to use the Internet on my laptop, I have to change my private network settings to Sprint but those changes are automatically reversed to the previous settings and then I get disconnected from internet... but works again when I change it to sprint.

(5) Last night I was having some issues with My Location. It was just random... few city names just came randomly on my location and the time would change too...
but now its working fine... Idk how but its working fine so far.

I'm just more concern about the battery life... and it drains fast just coz the data service would stay active even if the phone is not receiving or sending and data or may be it does but It can't just stay on for all day as long as I disconnect it manually.

Any suggestions regarding the battery life ?